Wednesday 25 January 2012

Untitled

The many nightmares seem to have ended and by day
I am awaking from one long, hazy dream. I am going
backwards as the world thrusts forward, or so it seems;
but we are both wrong and only one of us is doing
anything to try and correct. On I go; or back.

...and it is here that I feel most truly alive,
back, back amongst the dead. For I was dead
once and yet to be, now living I am yet to be dead,
feeling so longing once more for life.

For even in the fields of the romances of both faint and flint-
hearted middle classes are their children growing
into desolation - nought to haven't, no food for
their minds, their souls withering.

Paul Maddocks
26 January 1969 - 19 April 2007

6 comments:

  1. This page appears to get a good ammount of visitors. How do you advertise it? It offers a nice individual twist on things. I guess having something authentic or substantial to talk about is the most important thing.
    Aluminum Gantry Crane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page appears to get a good ammount of visitors. How do you advertise it? It offers a nice individual twist on things. I guess having something authentic or substantial to talk about is the most important thing.
    indian wedding sherwani for men

    ReplyDelete
  3. bollywood saree
    I like this blog so much. I have liked it so much that I have saved it to my bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Dawn! Looking forward to all your beautiful creation! This one is a real beauty!
    electrical control panels

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful for them also. Great effort Sherwani suits

    ReplyDelete